Our Process of Printing Coffee Cups
Branded Packaging like custom printed takeaway containers, paper bags and coffee cups with logo are a great way of advertising.
Our process of ordering printed coffee cups is very simple. Following are the steps from the start to the end of the process.
Step 1: Make an enquiry.
The first step is to make an enquiry. You can write to us at email@example.com or call at + 61 0470 433 087 to discuss your requirements.
We currently print logos or given artwork on coffee cups in three minimum quantities:
- Small Print Runs: Less than 10,000 pieces.
- Large Print Runs: 30,000 pieces per selected size.
- Extra Large Print Runs: 50,000 pieces and more per selected size.
The quoted price is based upon the quantity. Higher quantity means better prices.
Step 2: Get a quote.
After receiving your requirements, our team will send you a quote.
Please note the following for the quote:
- The prices include a full color print. Based on the quantity and artwork, we will print your cups through offset or digital printing.
- The prices do not include transport to your warehouse address. The quote only covers transport to our facility in Sydney. You can either arrange for own transport or ask our team to arrange for a shipping quote through one of our courier partners.
- Lids are sold separately.
Step 3: Approve Quote & Pay the Deposit.
Step 4: Send Artwork.
Send through an artwork file. The best formats are PDF or Ai (Illustrator).
Artwork Examples for Mr D. Food and Coffee, Melbourne:
8oz Coffee Cup Print
12oz Coffee Cup Print
16oz Coffee Cup Print
Step 5: All Done!
After we receive your artwork and the factory has approved it, we will start production and send you updates as soon as your order is ready. The whole process takes 6-8 weeks since approval of artwork.
Leave Us Reviews!
We are fortunate to work with some really talented folks and love to hear back from them. Some customer reviews: