What is the Jojoba Youth Oil made of?
Simmondsia Chinensis (jojoba) Seed Oil
Why use Jojoba Oil for Body?
1. It's hydrating for your skin. Jojoba oil is a humectant ingredient which means that it attracts and locks water on the top layer of your skin. A hydrated skin is key to a smooth non-cakey/flaky foundation base.
2. It controls sebum production. When you apply jojoba oil to your skin, it sends signals through your sweat follicles and hair that the skin is moisturized and hydrated. This leads to lower sebum production and less oily skin.
3. It contains antibacterial and antifungal properties which kills non-skin friendly fungi that cause salmonella, an E.coli infection.
4. It's an antioxidant. Jojoba oil contains Vitamin E which fights off skin irritation caused by external pollutants.
5. It's noncomedogenic. This basically means that the natural oil is so close to oils produced by your body that they don't clog pores and are organically absorbed by the skin. This means, less breakouts and skin stress and product acceptance.
Natural oils and serums are not only healthy for your skin and body but also contains less processed ingredients and chemicals which cause stress and unwanted breakouts.
All 'Green Skincare' range products are sent separately through our warehouse. If you have any questions/issues, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond within 24 hours.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.